DIY baby doll underwear from sock


Hi again.
As I was making a top for my nieces' baby doll,
I thought it needs an underwear
for this top can also become a dress...huhu.
Well, I will talk about that top dress next time.
As for now, let's enjoy the pictures below
to see how I made a decent underwear for this baby doll.

You need a sock. Adult sock. 


Flatten it like this before cutting.



Now we are making two small holes here......


like this. 


Then, try it on! (Not you, of course!)
The fabric will stretch, and that's good. 


Tadaaaaa!!!!


Now you can make one your own!


Bye now!

*******************************

Please click on the link below if you want to see other stuff I made for baby dolls.

3. DIY Easy reusable diaper
4. DIY Dress/Evening Gown #1 -English Floral
5. DIY Magnetic Pacifier
6. DIY Denim Legging
7. DIY Liquid food made from body lotion

2 comments:

  1. wah nice! tapi dah takmain doll dah sekarang haha

    jemput join : http://www.shfyqhazhr.com/2018/06/giveaway-suka-suka-by-shfyqhazhrcom.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih jemput. Sy dah join...hehe cuba nasib.

      Delete