The Last Straw.....

I have not been blogging since centuries....I realize that. Well, I have nothing much to say! But...the only reason is.....I have a lot of assignments to be done. First thing first....I would like to officially declare my enormous apology to Alzahari, our oldest brother in class. Well, bro...I know you won't easily get fractious. What a terrible vitriol I have done.

THE STORY BEGAN........

5th of January 2009

One day, a few students of our class were doing assignments together in class. Well, i felt like excusing myself. I was too dog-tired after completing my misarable work. So and so..... I wanted to go to Kandang (the only paradise we can buy a cornucopia of things). Ayie (Alzahari) asked me to buy "teh 'o' Beng kurang manis. Yes, a glass of cool tea- less sugar. So, I walked to Kandang as he gave me two syillings of 50 cents. Okay!
****************************************************
"Here I am!!"

I came back with a plastic of tea. Honestly, I forgot to tell the mamak (a guy who made Ayie's tea) that the tea must be concisely less sweet.... Hahahahaha...... The tea was sweet....as usual. No difference at all!

To my horror, I forgot to take a straw....

I WAS DEVIANT....I KNOW....

Well, who asks that mamak to not give the straw as well? How did I know where the sengal straw was! It was not my stall!!!

So, dear my big brother Ayie.....

This is not the end of the world........
Don't feel anomaly without a straw. Chaiyok! We can still have a drink without a straw. Similar to....Tea can still show its taste without any straw to slurp..............

No comments:

Post a Comment