I pity on Fatin......

26th of March 2009 8.44a.m.

I have not been blogging since centuries. Yes, this is regularly my famous statement lately. There's a lot of work to be done. Seriously, I don't know which one is the best I should do. Well, let's talk about today's topic!

Regarding what Fatin has witten in her blog a few days ago.........
I pity on her, so much. But I pity on myself more! Honestly, I just managed to see the cover of that past year test paper. Thank you, Alia, for giving me the precious two minutes to glance at the test paper. Frankly, she has tried her best to show the paper to everybody she knows. But, how could she? If I were her, I could not do that. She was not able to walk around to find all her friends. Well, thanks. Unfortunately, I couldn't remeber a single word from the test paper to be adapted during the real test, because I just saw the cover. Huh!!!! Pity on me!

Well, I have learnt many things this year. I can't stand on someone's feet anymore. I need to be much more independent than I used to be previously.......

But, friends, you are my strenght.....I will always put my chin on your shoulders.....If only you gave me a chance to do it. However, rarely people do........ I love you guys!

"You raise me up...so I can stand on my own.....
You raise me up to work on all my dreams....
You've raised me up.....to more than I could be"






No comments:

Post a Comment