A Pail as A Gift

I made these birthday gifts for my beloved cousins,
Dina, 26 years old and Akram, 24 years old....
Who says an adult can't get childish-like gifts?
Each pail is approximately 15 cm height.....suitable size for the stuff I wanted to fit in. I bought them at Hinode Shoppe ( RM5 per item). I am sure that you can also find it in any stationery stores nearby. They come in various patterns, sizes and shapes as well.

Body Butter from BodyShop
inside the pail (hidden) : A purple toothpaste-shape keychain
Three bars of Kit Kats
Inside the pail (hidden) : A green toothpaste-shape keychain
To make something like above, you may need:
- plastic wrapping food/vegetables
- crepe paper (TOP: to fill in the empty space in the pail)
- old newspaper (BOTTOM: to fill in the empty space in the pail)
- transparent-tape (common)
- Small funky pail
- Accessories (like ribbons/flowers)
- Suitable gifts.....(like what I used, chocolates etc....or things that can fit in the pail)


Diary.Nie's Gallery

5 comments:

  1. yummie gift..thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, cute gift. Thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lean = Thank you *hugs
    Debbi = Welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ninie, Thank you for dropping in Scrappin Studio Blog. You are always welcome to join us on every fortnight for Sunday Sketch or Weekly Challenge on Monday. Each time winning you get to have RM20 gift voucher by Scrappin Studio. I hope to see you around and if you are ooking for more inspiration, check on our DTs blogs as well. Take care and you have a very interesting scrapping skill :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking this up to my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! Hope to see more from you this coming Saturday.

    ReplyDelete