My Dwarf Sunflower

::::Throwback 2015::::

This is called Dwarf Sunflower.
I bought it for 99 pence at ALDI Superstore near my house.


and this was my imaginary garden looked like last summer (2015)
Next summer, I hope I can make it prettier and more organised.
 

It was like this when I bought it.


After two weeks, it became like this.
Beautiful, isn't it?

By the way, I also had two sunflower plants which I plated them from seeds.
I bought 20 seeds but only two survived.
But I should say....barely survived.


 Dwarf sunflower plant has many flowers.

A common sunflower plant has only one flower on the top.
Well, I couldn't show the difference because my two sunflower plants were a big fail.
I don't even have their pictures taken.


Bye now!!!

3 comments:

  1. betul cantik... tapi lepas abis summer, pokok ni pun mati. InsyaAllah next summer ninie beli lagi...hihihi.

    ReplyDelete