SEGMEN Tambah Duit Dengan Kerja PARTIME Dari EJULZ

Deadline: 31 JULY 2018

Hey guys! Let's join this awesome segment, organised by EJULZ. The prizes are really fantastic too. I hope I will get one of the prizes especially that instant scarf.


The rules are simple. You need to:

1. Follow -- blog Ejulz / Aerill Hassan / ShirVen / Shafyqah
2. Follow -- Instagram Ejulz / Aerill Hassan / ShirVen / Shafyqah
4. Create an entry entitled “SEGMEN Tambah Duit Dengan Kerja PARTIME Dari EJULZ”
5. Paste its official banner.
6. Inform readers about your part-time job if any, or the one you're willing to do.
7. Leave a comment.
8. Open to all Malaysians.

*****************************GOOD LUCK**********************************

EASY right? I have fulfilled all above except for No.2 and 3 for I don't own an IG account and am not active at FB at all. So, I hope it is fine.

I don't have any part-time job. I won't say blogging as my part-time job because my blog is not profitable which I don't get any financial rewards from it. BUT, I am selling and buying collectibles since many many years ago. I'm doing craft stuff too and make pillows and plush toys for people. Sometimes, I help people looking for goods too. Oh FYI, I am a collector/hobbyist. I collects discontinued dolls, Disney figurines, Disney Pandora charms, old coins and bill notes from various countries, vintage furniture, exclusive handbags and many other stuff. So, maybe one day, I'll make it as my part-time job to sell those stuff. Who knows! hahahahaha

Bye now!

6 comments: