Elsa Doodle

This is my Elsa-inspired doodle.


Honestly, I don't really like her eyes...but that's the best I could do.
So...it's alright, for the time being.
I will improve them later if necessary.

The picture of Elsa below is the one I found the most on many websites.
So, yes... Elsa's eyes seem to look like cat-like eyes.
Or maybe her makeup does.


I used the Elsa doodle for my niece's birthday decoration last August.


Next time, I will show you her sister's doodle, Princess Anna.

Bye now!

4 comments:

  1. cantik doodle yang sis buat btw nanti singgah and follow blog saya https://marblemomo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih Amar. sy dah balas kunjungan anda. Salam ukhwah.

      Delete
  2. Wah...you're so talented!! Btw I am a big fan of Elsa!! so I'm obsessed with it~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi...Thanks Mizz'strawery. Wish I could do better though...haha

    ReplyDelete