eCatalog Mary Kay Products

Tekan sini untuk Malay Language version

Many have asked me where they can view all Mary Kay products. They said that they don't want to ask any beauty consultants yet, until they see all the products available with prices. Actually, you can view all Mary Kay items  at www..marykay.com.my and you will find a link to view Mary Kay ecatalog.

Below is the Mary Kaycatalog for May 2017 until I don't know. But this is the most recent catalog available on the site.

Enjoy your window shopping!





























All prices shown includes GST 6%.
If you want to  buy Mary Kay products at discounted prices,
you can buy the products from your relatives,
who happen to be Mary Kay independent beauty consultants.
They will surely ask you to pay less **Let's hope!
I often buy these products from my sister.
She often gives discounts to me with free items
Lucky me!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment