Great things on my birthday!

I turn 23 on 23rd December 2012...
 
(1) FAKE COMPLIMENTS
Such compliments can make us happy,
regardless they really mean it or not...
Although they are NOT TRUE, seriously, they make my heart blossom
that I feel appreciated.








(2) SURPRISE GIFT
It was hung at my door house while I was sleeping.
The person left and sent me a text message.
I ran out in my pajama without brushing my teeth
but she was nowhere to be found.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for such a wonderful gift.
Hasinah and Fatin
I will build it, decorate it, display it and treasure it!!


(3) PARENTS' TEXT MESSAGES

Abah said:
"HBD. Nak hadiah gapa? Myvi"

Ummi said:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED DAUGHTER. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU"

**************************

3 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday nie. semoga segala impian terlaksana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh semalam... hope masih x terlambat... happy burthday... smoga panjang umur... n dimurahkan rezeki.. doodle awak comel...

    ReplyDelete