AIMA MAZLAN'S SLOT: I'm a PINK blogger

I was daydreaming of living in luxury just now....haha.
Yes, everybody can...as long as we work hard.
Study hard & play hard...hahaha!

It's a boring day, though....I have nothing to do but surfing internet....

Don't feel like touching my research thingy...oh, dear me!!


SO I JOINED THIS
You may click the banner to view Aima's colourful rainbow.... =)
with that:

WELCOME TO
It has been a very long journey as a student. I colour my hectic life with PINK because it gives me strength and soul. I'm not addicted with this colour...honestly.
But the nature has brought about my intentions to buy most of the pink stuff I have...hahaha. Since I was a little kid, my mother keeps buying me pink stuff...and so I think, I've been brought up in this colour.
*blame the mother


Thanks mother and father for giving me hopes and beliefs......
You've raised me up to more than I can be....

You've taken me far to more than I can go.....
You've put me high to more than I can climb....


To all my students and juniors, don't ever give up....
It's all about the climb....
If I've done, why couldn't you?
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Never stop.....keep walking, keep climbing...you'll be there!

1 comment:

  1. tengs join...tp mmg xde name ninie kat komen...
    klu nak doodle yg aima buat tu,amik je tau :)

    ReplyDelete