Le Tour De Buka Puasa....

What is Ramadhan to you?



Is it as meaningful as it is to me? I hope it really is, even more to you. I am so glad that I have you guys (friends) here. Although I am apart from my family, this Ramadhan becomes more and more fantastic than it used to be with own my family at my hometown. Shah Alam, this is the place where I link myself to the world. Majlis Berbuka Puasa is everywhere to attend, informally or formally. I mean, we have been creating more and more breaking fast ceremony unintentionally amongst us. Thanks for making my Ramadhan alive, without my family at my hometown! This Ramadhan is the best Ramadhan ever, as it is the first time fasting as a real UiTM Main Campus student. Isn’t it lovely? These are the list of Breaking Fast Ceremony amongst friends that I enjoyed so much.

FIRST Tour: 29/08/09
Destination: Section Seven restaurant
People involved: My cousins (Yan, Kak Dina and Kak Ida) and I.



SECOND Tour: 31/08/09
Destination: My house
People involved: Alia, Toon and I.



THIRD Tour: 4/9/09
Destination: Dr.O and Madam Noraini’s house
People involved: LGB3A, LGB3B, Part 2 Students and Part 4 Students.



FOURTH Tour: 5/9/09
Destination: Hasinah and Masitah’s house
People involved: C-Nah, Kak Ita, Kak Ain and I.



FIFTH Tour: 6/9/09
Destination: My house
People involved: Ida, Jib and I.



SIXTH Tour: 10/9/09
Destination: My house
People involved: Kak Hanis, Kak Farha, C-Nah, Kak Ita, Kak Shima, Faten and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment