Wastefulness and Indulgence in Ramadhan....

23/08/09 Sunday 6.00 a.m.



Allah SWT said:



"Eat of the good things



We have provided



For your sustenance, but



Commit no excess therein,



Lest My Wrath should justly



Descend on you: and those



On whom descends My Wrath



Do perish indeed!"



(Surah Thaahaa: 81)




"....eat and drink, but waste not by excess. For Allah loves not the wasters".



(Al-A'raf: 31)






This morning, I have wasted my soup which I prepared yesterday evening. You know, I've talked about that bloody soup on the previous post. What a waste! Yesterday, my housemate cooked a lot of foods for breaking fast. I didn't touch my fried fish and soup. But just now, I finished the fish for Sahur.






BUT......I threw the soup.






For the sake of my health, I was afraid if I got cholera if I ate the soup. I think, it was basi (cannot eat anymore, because of the bad smell) already. My tounge hasn't touched it...seriously. Well, I wonder how would it be in the South Africa, Afghanistan, Gaza, Bosnia and the cronic Palestine in general. I am sorry......




"What did you eat for Sahur/Break-fast yesterday?"



If only I could give you food....


You are the heroes.....we cannot be like you. We don't have the spirit of living like you do.

Be patient...it is just a trial from God.


Well, how easily I say those words...but do I dare to think how hard you might consider my words? God blesses you....Keep on living!

No comments:

Post a Comment