Giant....this post is dedicated to Sakey UIA.

GIANT.......this is a place where I can leave my burdens. But, sometimes I change my direction to Pasar Tani at Section 13 behind Giant Hypermarket. I love this place. Lots of people are moving around, without stopping.

Well, it's fun to see many kinds of people. This is also a place to do some observations on how various people behave. In addition, there's a lot of things to feed me my eyes. Seriously, a myriad of foods there are absolutely appealing. I love nasi ayam goreng there (fried chicken with rice).

and pizza there is exteremly delicious! I'm going to die without that pizza once I go there! It is only RM2.50 per piece. It is enough to fill in the empty space of my belly. (I got a story about this pizza. I'll tell you later in the next post. I'm having a class right now.)

Honestly, some foods are costly....I only manage to glance at those foods via the edge of my two half-bubble eyes.

Well, everyday of my life gives me a story to share. Whether it is interesting or awful, I don't mind.

Words are emotions.
Words are expressions.
Words are evaluations.
Words are explanations.

Writing is exercising....

2 comments:

  1. weh, bila nak wat post special tok aku wahai nini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be patient Moon. Nanti ninie gi ke bulan, Ninie tulis wat a post dedicated to Moon....haha!

    ReplyDelete