Thinking about age....



"AGE IS JUST A NUMBER"

I am still having final exam fever... 1 more paper left to go; it is on 14th November! But, I have a test tomorrow (12th Nov). That means, two more papers to sit. Well, this is what we call a campus life. Going through this degree programme makes me realise that I am well on my way to build up my maturity. People always say to a big girl, you are big enough to handle your own life. Really? Does this make sense? Especially to me. I don't think so. Yes, I am spreading my wings to be a 19-year-old girl. I wish time would stop right now. So, 23rd of December 2008 won't come to declair my severe new age..... overall, age is just a number... Who dares to bother? Let destiny be that way, adding a number - each year - into our age account. Awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment