we are together!!!

GREAT!! Climb your great mountain! there is a goal on the top of it!
if you love Mariah Kari's song...I love Mariah Sup's song...

just kidding! i love to listen to 'FIGHTING FOR FIVE'....it is a theme song for smallville series (SUPERMAN) BUT here are the words that i have changed.

I AM MORE THAN A BIRD

I AM MORE THAN BLACKSHEEP

I AM THAN SOME PRETTY FACES BESIDE THE TRAIN

IT IS NOT EASY TO BE ME........

it is not easy to be who you/we are now, right?

well,i agree with you (my classmate) without knowing who exaclty you are. Buddy, we are sailing on the same ship. We all face the barriers and feel the pain together. Wave is not as hard as we think....sometimes, the pain will be considered as devotion. I respect your decision....hence, be yourself! it is not neccessary for us to be another. but like I said earlier, let it be that way. God knows best...am I right. Whoever you are supposed to be, just go on trough the right path. We are always there for you as a family member. Sharing is caring....... Frankly speaking, life is not easy. Like my mother says whenever i feel sad, ''LET BY GONES BE BY GONES''. Therefore, living in a healthy mind of thinking is the best treatment for us! Well done....."together we united, divided we weak".......cool......

No comments:

Post a Comment